Monday, February 11, 2008

Hockey Team


Hey Everyone

I am starting a neighbor hood hockey team!!!!!!

it will be for ages 8-13. really good skaters to only skated a few times. everyones welcome!

Practice is at 4:00pm on Thursday and ends at 4:50pm. We will do the asact same thing i do at my hockey practice. i will be head couch but as more players come the need for more couches may increase.

Games will be at South park from 3:00pm to at the most 5:30pm if you don't know how to get there ask your parents. If you still don't know how to get there email me and i will tell you when I leave and when to come over to my house then we can skate there togeather!

I will choose a co-captain and if the need for couches increases the co-captain will become couch number two!

We will also have team outings where we all go skating somewhere. like golden skate, downtown, greenbroke, baldwin, osage, ect.

There will be a player fee but don't worry it will not be high. (cash only)

The money I receive from the player fee will only be used to buy hockey balls, sticks, nets, cones, ect.

If you have any questions about this league email me at realsickskater@yahoo.com. i maybe able to give you private help.

No comments: